Registration. You may use the Service without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Service, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
Acceptable Use Policy. Auto Perceptions expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to Auto Perceptions through the Contact Form.
As a standard operating procedure, Auto Perceptions does not enter into correspondence, discussions or other communication, either public or private, about Auto Perceptions Board policies, individual moderators, enforcement or application of the User Agreement, bans or other sanctions, etc.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Auto Perceptions responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Auto Perceptions will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
(1) is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive
(2) contains nudity, pornography, and sexual material of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent or that violates local, state and national laws
(3) infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service)
(4) violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy
(5) is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
(6) promotes or encourages violence
(7) is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way
(8) is illegal or promotes any illegal activities
(9) contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc
(10) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
(11) contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
Auto Perceptions reserves the right to reveal the identity of and/or whatever information we know about any User in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by said User.
Auto Perceptions is the final arbiter of what IS and IS NOT allowed on our site. Further, Auto Perceptions reserves the right to modify or remove anything submitted to Auto Perceptions, and to cancel any membership, at any time for any reason without prior notice. Auto Perceptions is not obliged to maintain back-ups copies of any material submitted or posted on our site. Actions or activities that may cause termination of your membership and/or removal of your posted content include, but are not limited to:
(1) posting or providing links to any content which violates our Terms of Service
(2) conducting or providing links to any raffle, contest, or game which violates any local, state or national laws
(3) using in the registration of your Auto Perceptions membership an email account that is not your own or that is or becomes inactive
(4) violating the Auto Perceptions Terms of Service. Please read and familiarize yourself with the Auto Perceptions Terms of Service
(5) reproducing, distributing, republishing or retransmitting material posted by other Auto Perceptions members without the prior permission of such members
(6) using nicknames that might be deemed abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise inappropriate
(7) using nicknames that might mislead other Users. This includes but is not limited to using nicknames that impersonate developers, staff, or other Users, or other individuals outside of Auto Perceptions
Any User who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us. We have the ability to remove messages and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to act immediately. Removal of messages is at the sole discretion of Auto Perceptions.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Auto Perceptions is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
Links. This Service may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the Service by a party other than Auto Perceptions. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
Auto Perceptions makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Auto Perceptions service. THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Service.
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.